( raspy voice )
I know that you secretly
save your poops! ( music playing ) If you’ve ever been
to the store Forever 21, you know they sell a lot
of trendy clothes that
are inexpensive. – Oh, yeah.
– You also know that most people
who shop there are not 21. They are either 16
and full of angst, or 45, divorced,
and full of angst. And since Rhett and I
are always in the market for a snazzy,
yet affordable dress, we wanted to play a game.
It’s time for… Okay, here’s how
it’s gonna work.
We’re gonna be presented with different dresses
modeled by mannequins, right here
on this rotating platform. – Wow.
– Platform. Platform. – Platform.
– We’re gonna guess whether
the dress is made by a designer… or from Forever 21, using these stylish fans
that people at fashion shows
like to…use. – Fan themselves.
– Let the fashion show begin! Okay, let’s see
our first dress. It’s rotating around. – Lots to take in.
– Rhett: Layered. Mannequin:
Hi, fellas, I’m Sage. – ( laughter )
– Do you like my outfit? – Yes, Sage.
– It–it speaks. This fun, flow-y, flirty number
says to the world, “I’m easily the most fun one
at my book club.” – It does have a
book club quality…
– Yup. – …because it’s–
– Honestly, I didn’t even
read the book. It’s just an excuse
to hang out. I admit complete ignorance
in this area, not an expert
in any way, but something about
the fact that the dress touches
the ground makes it seem more designer
than something you’d get at Forever 21.
Is that totally off?
( laughs ) Uh, yeah, you’re totally off,
’cause I’m an expert. – I have no clue. But yeah–
– It’s just there’s so much
to it. I’ve seen dresses drag
the ground on runways. – Yeah. Exactly. Designer.
– Like airport runways. – That’s why that’s my guess.
– Oh, that’s your guess? Well I think the whole thing
seems to be held up just by a little
green string. – ( laughter )
– Rhett: Uh-huh. And I think that
if that string were
to break or get cut, boy, your book club
would get real interesting. – Real quick.
– Don’t even think about it,
saucy boy. – How are you speaking
with no mouth?
– Telepathically. – Oh, goodness.
– So we’re the only ones
hearing this. Yeah, when this video comes out,
you’re gonna look insane. I’m going with “designer.”
I’m locked in. I–this has the color palette
of Forever 21. – Oh! Interesting.
– So I’m voting “Forever 21.” Sage, do you know
what you have on? I certainly do, Link. The right answer is… – “Designer.”
– Woop! – Because it touches the ground.
– Well, I don’t know if that’s
the reason. You seem a little
preoccupied with that,
but it was a good guess. The Roberto Cavalli dress costs $2,995. – It’s a floral–
– We’re returning it, right? ( giggles )
Nope, I ruined the tags. ( laughs ) It is a floral silk crepe
maxi-dress from the 2017
Resort Collection. – What?
– Oh, yeah, very “resorty.” – I resort to still
returning it somehow.
– Yes. Next dress. Okay, she’s striking a pose. – Rhett: Mm-hmm.
– Link: A little nude
underlay there. Hi, fellas.
I’m Paige. Oh, rhymes with Sage. ( laughs )
Oh,it–does it? I don’t think that’ll be
a running thing. This fun,
flirty number is reminiscent of
a 1920s film star. So just by putting it on,
I’ve developed an
opium addiction. I’m sorry, Paige. I notice that we have–
it’s a nude… – base layer.
– Yup. That’s not flesh.
That’s what they call nude. Yup, yup,
I’m aware of that. And then over the top of it,
we got like a coral-ic configuration
of sequins. – “Coral-ic”? Is that a word?
– “Coral-ic” as in – like, coral.
– Coral-like? Like a reef. Like if you were
to snorkel at a reef – you would see coralic things.
– I’m certain that’s not a word,
but it should be. This is from Forever 21
because it does not
touch the ground. It’s as simple as
that for you. – Again, that’s a odd
metric to use–
– It worked last time. All of the coralic overlay
is very intricate. And I know that Sage had on
a designer dress, but we can get a hold
of another designer dress ’cause I’m told
that we’re renting them. Yes, we don’t
have to return them.
We do have to return them. – But…we’re renting.
– Okay. Paige, do you want to whisper
the answer in my ear? You have to make
a choice, Paige– Sage. I can whisper–because
I am speaking telepathically, – again, I can whisper the
answer in your head.
– Yeah, do that. ( demonic voice )
I know that you secretly
save your poops. Rhett: Oh-ho!
Oh. Uh-oh. – I’m going with designer.
– I’m going with Forever 21. ( laughing )
Well, once again, Rhett’s weird
ground-touching thing for some reason worked. It’s Forever 21. This is the
Ornate Mesh Dress.
This is $68. – Oh, very affordable.
– That’s good, you’re
cost conscious. Oh, look, another dress
on a pedestal. Yeah, okay.
Any day now. There she is.
Okay. ( masculine voice )
Hi, guys, I’m Cage. What do you think
of my plunging neckline? Uh…it’s uh… It’s very frilly. “Cage,” huh? It’s a family name. Do you have a… do you have congestion
or something? No, this is just how
I speak telepathically. – Oh, I’m sorry.
– Don’t make fun of me. Okay, so as Cage pointed out,
plunging neckline with ringlets
of detailing. And then there’s a stripe
across the upper chest area of more ringlet
detailing. It almost touches
the ground. But it doesn’t,
so I’m gonna go with Forever 21. It’s a pretty simple system.
It’s never failed me. There’s nothing
overly special about this besides the
ringlet detail. Your system of over-thinking it
has not worked for you. Just so you know. I think this one looks like
it could be cheap. Which tells me
that it’s designer, wouldn’t you say, Cage? I will say that once again
Rhett is right. – Forever 21. $78.
– What? A gauze-woven maxi-dress
by Dark Pink. Dang it! – Swing it around!
– Ooh! Double animal print. – Leopard and–
what is that? Tiger?
– Yeah. Hi, fellas,
I’m Mage. – Hi.
– This dress was inspired by the
inauguration wardrobe of New Jersey’s first
female senator. ( laughter) I get it. Mage, I request permission
to not touch your dress, but get close to see
if it’s actually touching
the ground. – Is that okay?
– ( exasperated sigh )
You may. Just keep it PG-13 there,
buddy. ( long low whistle ) Are you looking
across the dress,
or trying to look up it? It doesn’t currently
touch the ground, but I feel like it would touch the ground
when walking. I feel like it would
graze the ground, and therefore I’m going
with designer. It doesn’t touch it
in this current state, but I’m certain it
would drag the ground
during an evening out, and that’s what makes
a designer dress. It’s an audacious choice
to combine – two different cats
on one dress.
– ( laughter ) Is that something
a designer would do? I think so. Oh, okay. – It is a designer dress.
– This is in fact a designer
dress… – Both: Yes.
– …from Moschino. It’s $750 from the
“Cheap and Chic” line that is said to be
“more accessible.” Cheap and chic?
750 bucks? When she dies, this is what
Fran Drescher has requested
to be buried in. – Oh, nice.
– But hopefully that
never happens. – She’s a national treasure.
– ( growls ) Oh. Turnin’ around. – Link: Ooh, there’s so–
– Rhett: Oh, goodness. – Link: Lotta action
in the wrist area.
– Hello, fellas, I’m Quage. ( laughter ) – Hello, Quage.
– What do you think of
my little black dress? It’s not very little. – Are you calling me fat?
– No, no, no. – I mean it’s long.
– ( sputters ) Well, I never! Oh! – Are you okay?
– You sound like you are
being belted with something. No! That’s just the sound
I make when I’ve been insulted! – Oof! Oh!
– “Pelted” is the word
I was trying to use. – Ooph! Eesh!
– Are you being shot
with paint ball right now? Oh, he’s looking
at the hemline. You should really ask first!
I know that it was okay with the other mannequin,
but it might not be
okay with me. – Quage, is it okay if
I look at the–
– Yeah, it’s okay. It’s fine. Again, not touching the dress–
not touching the ground. It looks like it would
touch the ground
on an evening out, – but I think–
– I believe it would, – ’cause she’s standing
on her tiptoes.
– Here’s the thing: Forever 21 knows the principle
that I have established. And they’re like, “Hey, y’all,
let’s make one – that touches the ground–”
– ( chortles ) There’s no way
they know that. – “and pass it off
– Right. And this is the one time
they did it.
Forever 21. For the “queen sweep.” You’re–you’re reversing
your own stupid rule? – Because Forever 21…
– I heard you. …is like, “We gotta
get in on it.” Yeah. Well, it’s deceptively
elegant. I mean… It’s just a black dress,
scrunched up – in the bellybutton region.
– Yup. – But then you got those
– Yeah. – Wow.
– Some may even say
( in French ) accoutrements. Yeah. And that’s why
this is a refined and understated, designer dress. All right.
What is it, Quage? Nothing but the finest
for Quage! It is an Alexander McQueen
designer dress. – Dang.
– Price tag: – $6,395!
– Rhett: What? – Whoa!
– I can’t believe you
would think I would dress myself in the rags
that children buy at the mall! – Ooh! Ah! Ooh! Eesh!
Ooph! Ah! Ooh!
– ( laughter ) I’m sorry, Quage.
I should’ve trusted
my principle. Well, I gained some
ground there, but you still doubled me.
Four-to-two, Rhett. – Congratulations.
– What’s my prize? I get to take one
of these dresses home, right? – I’ll take this one.
– Okay. – My wife’ll be very happy.
– Go take it. Congratulations, Rhett.
You won. – That’s the dress
– What? You’re– Don’t take me off
my precious podium! Ooph! Ah! Ooh! – Ooh! Ah!
– ( thud ) ( Quage laughs )
The hand fell off. Sorry, Quage. Stick around
to watch us play a game about some of the most
ridiculous yearbook quotes ever. Link: Are you in Australia
or know somebody who is? Well, listen up because we’re
taking our Tour of Mythicality
to Australia. Get tickets and details
on the VIP package at