– Hey you.
– Hey! – Listen, can we talk?
– Rory! No shut up. I’ve just got
a question, that’s all. You okay up there? Yeah, fine, no problem. What are you doing? Helping the Doctor! Ahm… it’s humming,
is that okay? Yeah, it’s fine,
we’re just entering conceptual space. Imagine a banana or anything
curved, actually don’t, since it’s not curved
or like a banana. Forget the banana. Ahm… is he helping you
fly the TARDIS? Oh, test of the couplings two,
seven and eleven. Like I showed you. How come he gets to,
you never let me have a go? Doctor? Don’t. Seriously,
I let her drive my car once. Yeah, to the end of the road. Where, according to Amy,
there was an unexpected house. He’s jealous because
I passed my test first time. – You cheated. You wore a skirt.
– I didn’t wear a skirt. – That would have worked too.
– No, I did wear a skirt, – but it was any old skirt.
– Have you ever seen Amy drive, – Doctor? – No.
– Neither did her driving examiner. Actually, it was this one. It was this skirt. What was that? Rory, did you drop a thermo coupling? Sorry. How did you do that? I told you,
“Don’t drop them”. I specifically – mentioned not dropping.
– It was my fault. – Of course, it wasn’t your fault.
– It kind of was her fault. How can it be her fault? Because it was my skirt,
my husband and your glass floor. – Oh, Rory.
– Sorry. We’ve landed.
The emergency materialisation… should be fine,
should have locked onto the safest space available. Doctor, what’s happened? Safest spot available. The TARDIS
has materialised inside itself. Is that supposed to happen? Take a guess. – No.
– That’s the one. What are you doing? I’ve absolutely no idea. Okay, that is a bit weird. That is actually pretty cool. Glad you’re entertained, Rory. Now that we’re stuck here
for all eternity, – at least you won’t be bored.
– Wait! What? We’re stuck? Inside of the TARDIS is now
joined to outside of the TARDIS, worse than a time loop, a space loop. Nothing can enter
or leave this ship ever again. Okay, kids, this is where
it gets complicated. Who the hell are you? I’m you…
from your future. Tell me exactly what’s happened. Well, the exterior shell of the TARDIS
has drifted forwards in time. If you step into the box now
you step inside the control room a tiny bit into the past. I don’t understand. Neither do I. – But you just said it.
– No, I’m just repeating it. I’m just remembering
what I heard myself saying when I was standing where you are
standing now and repeating it. I’m just repeating this, too,
and this… and this. Ah, I still don’t understand. You still don’t. Okay, when does this Amy
step into the box? We need to maintain the timeline. Ah. As soon
as she’s slapped Rory. – Okay.
– Ha… No. Why do I get slapped? Because we have to stick to
the established chain of events. One mistake and
the whole timeline could collapse. We’ll end up
with two Amy Ponds forever, and then what would you do? Oh. Okay, you, into the Policebox, now. And then I become her? Yes, go, go, go. – Do I really look like that?
– Yeah. Yeah, you do. – I’d give you a driving license.
– I bet you would. Oh, this is how it all ends… Pond flirting with herself!
True love at last. – Oh… Sorry, Rory.
– Absolutely no problem at all. – Now, Amy.
– What’s the first line? – Okay, kids, this is where it gets
complicated. – Gotcha. – So, is that it? Are we okay now?
– No, we’re still trapped. What are you doing? You told us
to get into the police box. Well, from your point of view, you’re about to tell us
to get into the police box. From our point of view,
you just told us to get into the police box,
which is why we got in the police box, which is why we’re…
here. – Do I have to remember all of that?
– It just sort of happens. – Hi.
– Hi. Hey! Stop that! You two, into
the police box now. Run. So… What now? You two…
stay where you are! What are you doing? I’m setting up a controlled
temporal implosion. It’s the only way to reset the TARDIS but unless I find exactly the right
lever to control the implosion… we’re all gonna die. You don’t know which lever. No, but I’m about to find out. The wibbly lever! The wibbly lever.
Thank you! Okay.
We’re back in normal flight, the TARDIS is no longer inside itself, the localised time field
is no longer about to implode and rip a hole in all causality,
but just in case… Pond, put some trousers on.