Excuse me. Can you tell me where
the small assembly hall is? Follow me. Are you visually impaired? – Yes.
– Hold my arm. It’s okay.
I can see a little. You are new to this. Then, you should hold onto this. It’s here.
Let’s go inside. I can go by myself. – Thank you.
– I take the photography course too. I am visually impaired too. Nice to meet you. Me too. Sorry. Han Jimin Park Hyungsik Two Lights: Relumino We have a new person in our class today. – Seo Insoo.
– Yes. Please introduce yourself. Hello, my name is Seo Insoo. Nice to meet you. Your voice tells me that you are
really handsome. How old are you? 27? Yes. Insoo, how much can you see? I suffer from RP so I have
decreased peripheral vision. But I can still walk straight. How long has it been since you
lost your vision? 3 years…
I am new to this. Do you have a girlfriend? Where do you live? It’s hard to take class
if it’s too far from here. Sooyoung, I have a good feeling for this. Welcome, my name is Oh Kyungah. I can see partially and it’s been 10 years
since I lost my vision. My name is Han Kinam. I was born in 1959 and
my Chinese Zodiac is pig. I am Oh Kyungah’s
husband. I lost my vision completely. Which means nothing scares me. Hello, I am a volunteer, Yoo Sunmi. I am Lee Dohyun. I also suffer RP and
I am a middle school student. – Nice to meet you.
– I am his mom, Jung Hanin. – Hello.
– Welcome. I am a volunteer, Choi Wonkyu. You are so handsome. My name is Ahn Sooyoung.
I lost my eyesight completely for one eye. And I have blurry vision for the other eye. I lost my vision since I was 7 years old. But I watched “Dodge Danpei”. Hello, I was born in 1958 and my Chinese Zodiac
is dog. My name is Kim Byeongun. I also suffer from RP like you but some of my
optic nerve are still okay so I can tell the difference between day and night.
I feel very blessed. – Nice to meet you.
– Nice to meet you. Let’s take some pictures now. You can touch the objects and
you can use other senses other than vision other than your vision
to take pictures. You should learn that you don’t need your eyes
to see beauty. Okay! – What’s this?
– A girl. – That’s right.
– How cute. – To your right.
– Good. – Now.
– Kimchee. Great.
You did a great job. – You did good.
– More. – Did you touch it?
– I feel it. – You feel it?
– More to the side. – Now.
– Like this? – Yes, now. – Now?
– Press it. – I did.
– It looks good. – It looks great.
– It does? It looks great. – You have to be more careful.
– I am being careful. This is what I see. – It’s out of focus.
– So what? All you need is your feel to take great pictures. I get it but at least you shouldn’t have
out-of-focus blurred photo. What do you think, Insoo? Monet was visually impaired too. He suffered cataract.
That’s why his paintings are all blurry. See, Monet is a great artist. Wonkyu, Kinam needs to go to bathroom. Alright.
Please wait here. Insoo, are you legs okay? I have cramps. Can you hold my hand? Do you work? Yes, I tune pianos for a living. You must be a great pianist. Not all mechanics are good at driving. That’s right. I can even read sheet music anymore. I smell things for a living. – Smell?
– Yes. You smell nice. Do you want to start playing piano again? Nope.
Hello. Hi. I can see. What is that? Are you RP? – Yes.
– Use this instead of the glasses. My son got me this for work. What a great world. New things are being invented. – Here?
– To the left. – Here?
– A little more. Okay.
Zoom in. Half press the shutter button. Hey. – Yes?
– Now. – What?
– What do you mean? What? What are you doing? Can you tell me how he looks? – Is that your boyfriend?
– No, no. – Someone you are seeing?
– You two will look great together. – Is he a celebrity?
– No, he’s not my boyfriend. – He’s so handsome.
– Very handsome. – Such a good looking. – Really?
– Oh my. Starting from Hojung. This is Cedarwood Atlas oil. It’s helpful for stress and it makes you confident. It’s good for your respiratory system. What do you think?
Do you feel confident now? Yes. Why are you laughing? – It’s ocean!
– Dohyun, all I see is ocean now. Really?
Do you want to run? Run, Dohyun. Dohyun, be careful. – Run! – You look awesome, my son!
– Dohyun. – Run! How do you feel? The ocean is calling me! I was calling you not the ocean. The ocean was calling you? Honey, it’s nice. I am happy. It feels great. I love the sound. – Smile.
– I am smiling. Hurry up. – Now.
– I don’t think she’s smiling. I am smiling. – She didn’t smile, huh?
– She did. – I took it.
– You look great. I do?
Do I look nice? Yes, she has a big smile. Dohyun, you are good. – Do you want to take a picture of your mom?
– Yes. Dohyun, I am here. Mom!
Kimchee. Kimchee. You did a great job. Stand here. Okay. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Insoo, wave at me. Hurry up. As if we can see each other. Wave at me as if you can see me. Are you waving? As if you are really happy to see me. – I think I saw it a little bit.
– What? – Your face.
– How was it? A little pretty. A little. Insoo, do you see in your dream? I see in my dream.
Why? You are still very new to this. I can only hear things when I dream. What do you want to see the most
if you can regain your vision? Pororo? Insoo! Do you want to go take some night view
pictures on next week Friday? And eat some good food? Sure. Can you please turn on the light? It’s on. Alright.
You can move now. The progression is very fast. How long do I have? Some of your optic nerve is still working. We have to wait and see the progression. – Where are you going?
– Who are you? I am okay. – I will take you.
– Please let go of me. – Sorry.
– It’s okay. You are so pretty.
I feel so bad for you. Please just leave me alone. – What is this? It’s okay.
– Just take it. – I am okay.
– Just take it. Poor thing… You shouldn’t think too much
and just go on with your life. Poor thing. – Hello.
– Hello. Insoo, I am here.
Can you wave? I see you.
I am behind you. – Sooyoung. – Who are you?
– Sorry. I can’t see well. Insoo, it’s me.
Did I scare you? Are you hungry?
What do you want to eat? Do you enjoy being a blind? Insoo, are you mad? I was just joking.
Sorry. I am going to leave.
Sorry. Insoo. Hold on. It’s something you need.
You should always have this with you. And…
I like you. Insoo. – Professor?
– Yes. – How are you?
– How are you? – Good. – Your pictures looks awesome.
– Really? – Yes, they look awesome. That’s good. – Wonkyu.
– Hey! – Wonkyu.
– You are here. – How are you?
– I am good. What about you? – I am good.
– You look even more handsome. – You always…
– Insoo is here. – Hi. – Welcome.
– Long time no see. – Hi, how are you?
– Hi. Your face is glowing. – How do you know?
– By his voice. – Hello.
– Hi. Dohyun. – Insoo.
– Wonkyu, where is Sooyoung? 10 steps forward. The server left a dishrag on the table. I thought it was a part of Shabu Shabu dish
so I put the dishrag in the soup. Things like that happen a lot. It’s our picture. Hi. Wait. I wear this for work.
You should try this. What is this? I can see. Sooyoung. Can you see this? You can’t see? Can you see me? Am I too far? I can see. I can see everything. What if someone is watching us? Nobody can see us here. I know. Sorry, are you okay? It’s too soon, no? Dohyun, what do you see? You tied your hair… You are a female. You are making a heart with your fingers. You look very familiar to me. Is that you, mom? Mom, is that you? Yes.
It’s me. Can you see him? Who is that old guy? Honey, it’s me.
Can you see me? Why? I’ve been tricked this whole time. [Two Lights: Relumino]
2017. By Director Heo Jinho